Tuesday 19 June 2012

Thanks Giving Sms


As this year is coming to an end, I wish to thank people who have touched various walks of my life in their own different ways. THANK U 

Thanksgiving Day will soon be here It comes around but once a year If I could only have my way, We'd have Thanksgiving every day. 

Thanksgiving Day comes, by statute, once a year; But, for an honest man, it comes as frequently as The heart of gratitude allows. Happy Thanksgiving! 

Thanksgiving is nothing if not a glad and Reverent lifting of the heart to God In honor and praise for His goodness. Happy Thanksgiving! 

Who does not thank for little Will not thank for much. Remember to be thankful for everything you have! Happy Thanksgiving! 

I am so grateful that I have you all with me on this Thanksgiving Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment